learn quran tajwid

[leden]
Plaats reactie
renaultshamel
Lid FGF

learn quran tajwid

Bericht door renaultshamel » 25-03-2024 20:02

(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful, all praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger)

Jews descend from a nation that was called Bani Israel in the old days, so today they have a place for themselves where they practice their belief. Children of Israel were referred in the Holy Quran as the nation that Allah Almighty appointed different messengers upon. Daud or David (A.S), then Moses (A.S) and then the son of Mary Jesus or Issa (A.S). The point that we have to note her is that all these three messesengers were gifted a covenant or the commandments of Allah Almighty that were to be passed on to the Children of Israel.

learn quran tajwid

"O children of Israel! call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfil your covenant with Me and I shall fulfil My covenant with you and fear none but Me." (Surah Al-Baqara)

Also in the Quran, there is another verse:

"O Children of Israel! call to mind the special favour which I bestowed upon you, and that I preferred you to all others (for My Message)."(Surah Al- Baqara)

This verse defines that this nation was the favorite of Allah Almighty and that it has blessings and bestowments upon them that was never given to any other nation.

"We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after knowledge had been granted to them, that they fell into schisms. Verily Allah will judge between them as to the schisms amongst them on the Day of Judgment."(Surah Yunus)

The insolence of this nation is clearly mentioned in the Quran for Allah Almighty had commanded them to be sincere in their worship.

"Allah did aforetime take a Covenant from the Children of Israel, and We appointed twelve chieftains among them and Allah said: "I am with you: if ye (but) establish regular prayers, practise regular charity, believe in My Messengers honour and assist them, and loan to Allah a beautiful loan, verily I will wipe out from you your evils and admit you to Gardens with rivers flowing beneath; but if any of you after this resisteth faith, he hath truly wandered from the path of rectitude."(Surah Al-Maeda)

The narrative of events indicate that these people felt themselves to be gifted since they were in hardships before and later they were delivered by Moses and Jesus Christ tried to improve their faith but they turned out resistant and made attempts to hurt the messengers that Allah sent towards them.

"We took the Covenant of the Children of Israel and sent them Messengers. Every time there came to them a Messenger with what they themselves desired not,― some (of these) they called impostors, and some they (go so far as to) slay."(Surah Al-Maeda)

The next verse has given out a very frightening signal to the people who do not believe.

"Curses were pronounced on those among the Children of Israel who rejected Faith by the tongue of David and of Jesus the son of Mary: because they disobeyed and persisted in Excesses."(Surah Al- Maeda)

This is the nation that Allah Almighty held dear and sent them different messengers to guide them on to the right path, as mentioned in the Holy Quran, but they resisted and turned in to a blaspheming group of people every time. What we need to learn is that we are supposed to be sincere with Allah Almighty to earn His mercy and to make Him pleased with us.

Plaats reactie