Google knows you better than your girlfriend! Really?

Stel jezelf voor aan de rest van de leden [leden]
Plaats reactie
limited
Lid FGF

Google knows you better than your girlfriend! Really?

Bericht door limited » 09-03-2021 10:14

Afbeelding

After having a TikTok user named @yorgoandlea Come out to disclose what information Google collects about you. Create a buzz in the social world. Which has more than 1 million views along with garde comments that

How to find out what Google knows about users
The clip shows how to find out what Google knows about its users. By going to the search page, type ads settings google, then select. วิธียิงปลาให้ได้เงิน google.com/authenticated This window displays personal information about us, our age and gender, not even the spoken language. Which seems to know better than our girlfriend

Create a great surprise on the online world. With over 1.2 million views currently As well as various comments that are incessantly Even one user exclaimed, 'Oh my god, it is too accurate. But not knowing everything Because some users have countered that Why do you say I am 44 when I am only 19?

The website provides additional reasons for the collection of information such as cookies, viewed clips, location and ad click selection to improve your service. And you can use the advertising service effectively.

However, Google promises that there is no way to sell the personal information of these users directly to other companies. It is only used to estimate what the user is interested in. And in addition, if you want to turn off these features at any time Just turn off the switch on that window. But we have to understand that it doesn't make the ads that we see down. It will just be an advertisement that is not more about us.

cahike2819
Lid FGF

Re: Google knows you better than your girlfriend! Really?

Bericht door cahike2819 » 06-01-2024 03:33

Interesting and interesting information can be found on this topic here profile worth to see it. Kissimmee Termite Control

cahike2819
Lid FGF

Bericht door cahike2819 » 06-01-2024 03:35

This is very interesting, but it is necessary to click on this link: Orlando Bed Bug Pest Control

cahike2819
Lid FGF

Bericht door cahike2819 » 06-01-2024 03:37

I should assert barely that its astounding! The blog is informational also always fabricate amazing entitys. Oviedo Bed Bug Pest Control

Plaats reactie